Prophecy about Medjugorje by priest who supported Vassula

This forum is for general discussion

Prophecy about Medjugorje by priest who supported Vassula

Postby Andree » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 pm

This is an interesting blog entry where Sister Briege McKenna recounts a prophetic vision that she had concerning Medjogorje at a retreat for priests in 1981:

http://ingodscompany2.blogspot.fr/

She cites a Canadian priest, Father Emiliano Tardif, who was present at the retreat as also having made a prophetic statement about events to come in Medjugorje.

Father Tardif, who is in the process of beatification, also believed wholeheartedly in Vassula.

http://www.tlig.org/en/testimonies/chri ... ic/tardif/
Andree

Users Information

Re: Prophecy about Medjugorje by priest who supported Vassul

Postby David » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you, Andree for posting this link to a very interesting and important article. I had known about Sr Briege McKenna's 'foretelling' of the Medjugorje events before Our Lady had appeared to the visionaries but had not seen all the details that are related in the article.

The fact that Fr Emilio Tardif was part of this prophecy is certainly fascinating because of his support for Vassula.

I will put here a direct link to Sr McKenna's account:

http://ingodscompany2.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... hetic.html

David
David

Users Information

Postby Radhe » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Just back from Medjugorje for a flying visit
Awesome grace....
Peace and a sense of graces puring out...
and a dose of HOPE.... from the Queen of Heaven
Radhe

Users Information

Postby David » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:37 pm

When were you there, Radhe? Did you know that Vassula was there throughout Holy Week? She witnessed at two venues in Medjugorje.

David
David

Users Information

Postby Radhe » Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 am

David I was there arrived Easter Monday 21st April departed Friday 25th April , a friend of mine a Priest invited me with his Uncle the three of us made our own pilgrimage.

I knew Vassula was there. Would loved to have caught her talks . I enquired, However I think she was gone when we arrived The time we got after Easter was not ideal but we grabbed the opportunity. We booked this sometime ago.

I said some prayers for TLIG ...Vicka MENTIONED the phrase " True Life "when I was at her talk which for me was a joy and A sign our prayers are heard.

I cant describe it was a powerful pilgrimage...I am asking the Mother to bless all our renewed efforts for True Life in God with success. I read one of my treasured TLIG notebooks when I was there and as usual the Lord indulged me with the relevant words to think over.

Medjugorje will be the graces I so much need to carry out whatever Gods Will be...

(Asking the Mother if I can go back to Medjugorje soon I loved it it was a pilgrimage of quiet prayer and just a massive grace! )
Radhe

Users Information

Postby David » Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Here is the brief report on Vassula's visit that was broadcast on TLIG radio. I don't know if there will be a more detailed report later.

At Easter time, between April 15 and April 22, 2014, Vassula gave her testimony in Medjugorje, invited by the Director of “Ave Maria Pilgrimages”. Our Virgin Mother first appeared to six young children in Medjugorje on June 24, 1981 and has continued appearing for 28 years. The many messages of Our Lady can be summarized thus: conversion, prayer, fasting, faith, peace and reconciliation. Many people have testified to a holy change of heart through Our Lady in Medjugorje.

TLIG people who united to celebrate Easter in Medjugorje and hear Vassula’s witness, came from USA, Japan, Norway, United Kingdom, Mexico and Brazil. There were about 32 people with the “Ave Maria Pilgrimage” and about 35 TLIG friends from Czech Republic, Romania, Scotland, England, Brazil, France, Croatia, Denmark, Poland, Norway and Greece.

During this time, Vassula had a private meeting with Vicka, one of the visionaries, and shared with her about her mission and the TLIG messages. TLIG friends united in celebrating the Masses of Holy week. Most of them climbed Apparition Hill and many climbed the Mountain of the Cross, reciting rosaries and praying the Stations of the Cross.

Vassula had two meeting in Medjugorje. Despite there being no announcement for the first meeting, about 100 people attended, including some Franciscan nuns. Opening the meeting, Fr. Petar referred to the message of Medjugorje and that we are living in days of grace and mercy. Vassula talked about the unity of the Churches and the essence of her mission.

Vassula’s second meeting took place at Padre Pio Casa where about 210 people attended. The audience seemed amazed by what Vassula had to say. Afterwards, many people approached her to ask questions, to ask to be blessed and to have photographs taken with her. The president of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, His Excellency Zivko Budimir, attended Vassula’s speech and met her in person. Prior to her meeting, Vassula was interviewed by a Croatian journalist for an online News Link called “Glas Brotnja”.

Vassula said she felt that the Virgin Mary had called her to go to Medjugorje and that this pilgrimage was a present from Our Lady.
David

Users Information

Postby Radhe » Sun May 11, 2014 1:29 pm

The Mother of God weaves a tapestry of "coincidences" and surprises....

We are blessed to have a Mother like that in heaven...
Radhe

Users Information

Postby David » Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 am

There will be a fuller report on Vassula's visit to Medjugorje, shortly, but in the meantime here are a couple of photos taken when Vassula met up with Vicka:

Vicka1.jpg
Vicka1.jpg (35.9 KiB) Viewed 19212 times

Vicka2.jpg
Vicka2.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 19212 times
David

Users Information

Postby David » Fri May 30, 2014 8:46 am

And here is another photo from the visit to Medjugorje. Vassula with Fr Petar Ljubicic (with the Croatian translator in the middle):

VassulaFrPetar.jpg
VassulaFrPetar.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 19177 times
David

Users Information

Postby David » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 am

And now you can read the full report of Vassula's visit to Medjugorje in the latest TLIG magazine which can be viewed at:

http://www.tlig.net/pageflip2/MagIssue25/#22
David

Users Information

Return to General discussion