Human trafficking, the Pope: hypocrites those who “consume” and those who are scandalized...

Discussion in 'Christian news feed' started by Vatican Insider, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vatican Insider

    Vatican Insider Vatican Insider News

    A few months ago, I saw a newspaper headline about a small town in Italy which read, “This is the town where there were the most rapes this year, and 40% of the rapists were migrants”.“This is a way of ’denigrating’ migrants – Yet who were the remaining 60%? Italians! There is a way of presenting things which changes the truth. The Pope said to som...

    Continue reading...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page